“Awakening with Shiva” is all about awakening your soul.
Imagine an abode that is energized with heavenly vibes, where the air, water, and everything remains charged with the divine force. A place where taking a holy dip in the glorified Ganges water encourages spiritual growth, emotional strength, and leads you on the path of salvation (Moksha), may only seem to be an unattainable bliss.
About ‘Awakening of SHIVA” Program
This program is developed by SHIVA Trust with an intention to appease Lord Shiva to take up all the sufferings and inspire us with the gift of purity and a fulfilled life. SHIVA trust is willing to amalgamate the spiritual energy of this festivity or cultural retreat with the power of yoga, divine chants (Keertans), and Mantras.
To fill the environment with peace and bliss, Shiva Trust also performs Maharudrabhishek Puja and Ganga Aarti. The purpose is to make the devotees feel that they are under the influence of Lord Shiva, the omnipresent. And combining spirituality with the purity of Yoga makes the ambiance even more mystical.
Highlights of the Retreat Program
- Shiva Yoga & Pranayama sessions in the morning.
- A holy dip in the divine Ganges' waters in the morning and evening time.
- Ganga Aarti with blissful chants & Mantras.
- Introduction to Basic Hatha Yoga & Pranayama
- Nada Yoga, chants, and Keertans in the evening time.
- Traning to maintain creative consciousness in modern life
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, devotees can attend all the activities live if they cannot be present in person.
- Also, the devotees can donate as per their wish through any suitable medium.
- To know more about this retreat program, contact: +91 7465839601
Let us all gather together while transcending boundaries of nationality, state, religion, caste & creed, and move towards a soulful and spiritual journey.