1. Participation in our programs will be confirmed after advance fees deposit.
2. Our programs have limited seats.
3. For children upto the age of 6 years there are no charges in participation in our programs. But full charges will be applicable for children above the age of 6 years.
4. No extra bed will be arranged for any free child.
If You Cancel Your Booking
Participants may cancel their participation booking at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. No any refunds will be made if someone cancels his confirmed participation booking.
If We Change or Cancel our Program
1. We plan your arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your programs.
2. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will inform you about them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your program by assigning reasons to you.
3. If we are unable to provide the booked programs due to reasons beyond our control, we shall first try to offer alternative dates for the program if the program hasn't already commenced.
4. If the program has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the program utilized by you. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding you the amount we had charged as program fees.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your program, please inform our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. We will be happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, and extend our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider.
1. In case any package arrangements are not provided by us as promised, we will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements.
2. We are a host of the our programs. At no time shall we be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanour /omission and your personal affairs. As such, we shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the journey.
Change of Program Fees
Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) will inform you of any change in fees and only after your confirmation, we will proceed with the booking.
You are requested to purchase your own travel or holiday insurance. Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) shall not be held responsible for this service.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. We want you to have an enjoyable experience but cannot guarantee or represent that our packages will be as per your perception or imagination.
Disputes & Jurisdiction
Any disputes, claim or legal proceedings between the party & the Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of District Dehradun (Uttarakhand) india only.
Inclusion & Exclusion in our Programs
The following items are included in our spiritual programs:
1. Transport – four wheel drive car – 4 seats (including guide and driver) or for larger groups a minibus – 12 seats – available on arrival, airport transfers on arrival and departure and all road transport within the locations mentioned in the program.
2. Accommodation – accommodation in standard place (Ashram, Guest House) on sharing basis like 3 or 5 beddings in the room.
3. Food – Two or three vegetarian meals per day throughout the trip in local hotels and restaurants. Further details will be provided where ever relevant.
The following items are not included in our spiritual programs:
1. Air Fare.
2. Cost of pre or post program accommodation.
3. Travel insurance, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set menu.
4. Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual or group due to illness, accident, hospitalisation or any personal emergency.
5. Any services or activity charges other than those included in the programs.
6. Anything specifically not mentioned in the program participation fee.
1. Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) will inform you of any change in progams cost and only after your confirmation, will we proceed with the booking. There will be no reduction in cost for any unutilised service.
2. Surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. We will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirmation.
3. You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 15 days prior to the commencement of the programs.
Forfeiture of deposit
We reserve the right to forfeit the advance, interest-free deposit paid by you in the following situations:
a) If you cancel the booking.
b) If you fail to adhere to the payment schedule.
c) If you are unable to get the visa of our country.
d) If you are unable to travel because of sickness on medical grounds or any other reason.
The scale of cancellation charges mentioned under ‘Cancellation Policy’ shall be applicable and binding.
These are the complete terms and conditions governing our programs and operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our Trust or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term "as is". Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice.
Terms & Conditions for Puja Rituals
1. The devotees of our online puja packages will get their Prasad through courier / post. Apart from booking puja packages online, the devotees can also join these rituals personally. While booking the puja packages the devotees will be asked to fill a form involving their personal details.
2. Our online pujas are conducted at Temples in Rishikesh and Haridwar.
3. We will process the puja request order and our website will allot a best suited day and Muhurta (auspicious time) for puja according to birth details provided by you. However you can also mention a date for the puja.
4. Puja bookings can not be cancelled but puja date can be altered on request.