OUR VISION & MISSION
At our trust ‘SHIVA,’ we proceed not only to spread the word about Hindu culture, heritage & spiritual as well as religious values but to explore much more.
Our purpose is more abstract and in-depth.
- To awaken and inspire the soul within.
- To introduce devotional posers and values to humankind.
- To spread the significance of Vedic Pujas throughout the world.
- To enlighten the poser of Yoga and Vedic Remedies.
- To bring out the understanding & implications of Vedic Astrology.
- To acquaint the significance of Energy Healing and Vedic Marriages.
- To make the universe a soulful place to live in.
- To propagate the knowledge of classical scriptures and Vedas.
- To establish a world that embraces Indian tradition & culture.
- To perform religious rites, Pujas, and ceremonies in harmony with Hind culture & tradition.
- To let the world know how Vedic Pujas are performed and how the Pujas purify the aura all around.
- To train more volunteers & Swamis to spread the ancient knowledge and values to every ridge and corner of the world.
- To engage and encourage youth and the new generation to understand and appreciate the Indian cultural heritage, its belongings, and values.
- To organize and facilitate group discussions, seminars, and demonstrations related to different aspects of Vedic Science, Yoga, Naturopathy, Ayurveda, and other similar sciences.
- To take responsibility to motivate and encourage women and children belonging to the backward community to opt for the deserved education, be it an urban area or rural.
- To establish Vedic and spiritual knowledge learning & practice centers in collaboration with higher Vedic research centers of national & international repute for the furtherance of Vedic Sciences primarily in India and worldwide.