Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions for Puja Rituals
1. The devotees of our on line puja applications will get their Prasad through courier / put up. Apart from reserving puja programs on-line, the devotees also can be part of these rituals personally. While booking the puja applications the devotees will be requested to fill a form related to their personal info.
2. Our online pujas are performed at Temples in Rishikesh and Haridwar.
3. We will system the puja request order and our internet site will allot a first-class applicable day and Muhurta (auspicious time) for puja in line with delivery information furnished via you. However you can additionally mention a date for the puja.
4. Puja bookings cannot be cancelled but puja date can be altered on request.
Terms & Conditions for Packages
1. Participation in our packages can be showed after boost expenses deposit.
2. Our programs have restrained seats.
3. For children upto the age of 6 years there are no charges in participation in our packages. But complete charges can be applicable for kids above the age of 6 years.
4. No greater bed might be organized for any unfastened infant.
If You Cancel Your Booking
Participants may cancel their participation booking at any time. Written notification or an e mail to that impact from the person who made the reserving ought to be acquired at our office. No any refunds can be made if a person cancels his confirmed participation booking.
If We Change or Cancel our Program
1. We plan your arrangements earlier. It is not likely that we can need to make any changes in your packages.
2. Occasionally, we may ought to make modifications and we reserve the proper to achieve this at any time. If there are any modifications, we will tell you approximately them at the earliest viable date. We also reserve the proper below any occasions to cancel your software with the aid of assigning reasons to you.
Three. If we are unable to provide the booked programs because of motives past our manipulate, we shall first try to offer opportunity dates for the program if the program hasn't already began.
4. If this system has already started out, then we shall refund the booking charge charged to you on a seasoned-rata basis relying at the portion of the program used by you. In all situations, but, our liability shall be limited to refunding you the quantity we had charged as application costs.
If you have got a criticism
If you face any problem in the course of your program, please tell our representative straight away who will endeavour to set things proper. We may be glad to assist you within the redressal of your complaint, if any, and amplify our pleasant efforts in dealing with/coordinating your criticism with the respective provider issuer.
1. In case any bundle preparations are not furnished by way of us as promised, we can compensate you as much as the restrict of the value of such arrangements.
2. We are a host of the our programs. At no time shall we be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanour /omission and your personal affairs. As such, we will not be held answerable for ensuring the safety of your private assets, tour files, and many others. At any time earlier than, for the duration of or after the adventure.
Change of Program Fees
Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) will inform you of any alternate in prices and handiest after your affirmation, we can proceed with the reserving.
You are requested to buy your own journey or excursion insurance. Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) shall not be held chargeable for this carrier.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) cannot and does now not guarantee the exactness of any carrier within the package. We want you to have an fun experience but can not assure or constitute that our programs might be as according to your perception or imagination.
Disputes & Jurisdiction
Any disputes, declare or prison lawsuits between the party & the Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) will be challenge to the jurisdiction of the courtroom of District Dehradun (Uttarakhand) india handiest.
Inclusion & Exclusion in our Programs
The following objects are blanketed in our non secular programs:
1. Transport – four wheel power car – four seats (which include guide and driving force) or for large corporations a minibus – 12 seats – available on arrival, airport transfers on arrival and departure and all avenue shipping in the locations stated inside the software.
2. Accommodation – lodging in fashionable area (Ashram, Guest House) on sharing foundation like 3 or five beddings in the room.
3. Food – Two or three vegetarian meals per day throughout the trip in local hotels and restaurants. Further information will be furnished wherein ever applicable.
The following items are not blanketed in our non secular applications:
1. Air Fare.
2. Cost of pre or submit program lodging.
Three. Travel insurance, laundry, telephone prices, purchasing, wines & alcoholic drinks, mineral water, items of private nature and food or drink which is not a part of a hard and fast menu.
4. Any greater fee incurred on behalf of an person or group due to illness, coincidence, hospitalisation or any personal emergency.
5. Any offerings or interest expenses aside from the ones blanketed in the packages.
6. Anything mainly no longer noted inside the software participation charge.
1. Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) will inform you of any change in progams price and simplest after your confirmation, can we continue with the reserving. There may be no reduction in cost for any unutilised carrier.
2. Surcharges may be relevant over and above the bundle price for the asked duration. We will inform you of such charges at the time of reserving or before confirmation.
3. You need to make an advance price on the time of confirming the excursion and make the balance fee 15 days prior to the commencement of the applications.
Forfeiture of deposit
We reserve the proper to forfeit the development, hobby-loose deposit paid via you within the following conditions:
a) If you cancel the booking.
B) If you fail to adhere to the price schedule.
C) If you're not able to get the visa of our u . S . A ..
D) If you're unable to tour due to sickness on medical grounds or another reason.
The scale of cancellation charges cited underneath ‘Cancellation Policy’ shall be relevant and binding.
These are the whole phrases and situations governing our applications and operations, supplemented simplest by using the User Agreement. No employee of our Trust or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or exchange these conditions, and you're suggested to rely upon the time period "as is". Sacred Himalayan Institute of Vedic Alliance (SHIVA) reserves the proper to exchange or modify those ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time with out notice.